Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tool #6
I created a skype account so that we have the possibility to talk with authors about their writing while in the classroom.  We have communicated via emails with authors, but it would be great for my students to get the immediate feedback that skype provides.

After playing around with Wallwisher, I can see why an online bulletin board would be fun for the students, especially as they become more tech savvy. I think my kindergartners would be able to share ideas if they had some parent or teacher support.  This would be a great way to get to know their classmates at the beginning of the year.  Another idea...I was thinking it would be fun to have them post and name a specific animal that they researched during our study on animals, and then we could classify them together as a group on the active board.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment