Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #2

In looking at other teachers' blogs, I am able to see "tried and true" learning experiences in videos, pictures and descriptions given by those teachers.  These blogs provide wonderful resources for my own classroom. Teachers are always "borrowing" from others, and this is a way to find immediate support from other talented peers in our profession.
Some of the comments listed in the blogs simply said, " I love your blog" or "Great blog," which really weren't helpful in terms of advice for the reader. However, given the opportunity to post questions would be helpful.

This blog looks like one I would visit often.  In viewing her blog, I feel that we share that love for kindergarten and the realization that that young children learn differently, and while we have to teach curriculum that not all five and six year olds are ready to take in, we try to make it engaging, with the best interest of the learners in mind.
http://kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog.
    Seriously, though, you made some good points. I like the idea of asking questions, as well. It would be nice to find out what works and what doesn't. Since we can't visit classrooms around the country, asking questions would be the easiest way to do that.

    ReplyDelete